If you or your child has been injured in a motor accident, or if you have been bereaved, you may be entitled to benefits or compensation.


What can you claim for?


Generally speaking there are two types of benefits payable to a person who has been injured in a motor vehicle accident.


Firstly, the MAIB may be liable to pay you Scheduled Benefits that will cover the costs of your medical treatment, care and lost wages.


Secondly, if the motor vehicle accident was caused by the negligence of another motorist then you may be entitled to make a claim for damages.


The amount of Scheduled Benefits and damages you might be able to claim will vary from case to case. It is important that you seek legal advice to make sure you are being compensated correctly.


Phillips Taglieri has been advising injured motorists, cyclists and pedestrians since 1995.


Please call Phillips Taglieri on (03) 6222 6333 so we can advise you.


Phillips Taglieri may take on motor accident cases on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis strictly at our discretion.