19 March 2020
Open for Business
Despite the unprecedented times in which Australia now finds itself we are pleased to advise our valued clients that Phillips Taglieri remains open for business and accepting new clients.
We will continue to make decisions about our operations based on the best available evidence and in compliance with the current State of Emergency declaration.
Although we are open for business we have implemented a few simple steps to protect our staff and clients:
- If you are feeling symptoms of cold, flu or COVID-19 please refrain from attending our office
- Wherever possible we will contact our clients by telephone or Skype rather than in face to face meetings
- Although we are friendly people will will respectfully decline to shake your hand
- Please keep a safe social isolation distance from our staff of 1.5m when dealing with us face to face
- Emailing scanned documents is preferable to handing us paper copies
- Bathroom facilities are available for you to wash hands prior to meeting us
Being a boutique firm, Phillips Taglieri is confident that at present it remains safe for us to continue to operate from our office. If this changes then contingency arrangements have been put in place to ensure that clients’ matter can continue to be advanced with our staff working from home.
Australia is a fantastic country and we are confident that working together we will recover from this global emergency.